Saturday, March 28, 2009

Owen-The Bruiser

Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to share some new pictures of me. I am getting bigger and tougher everyday. I love to walk and run everywhere...especially away from Mommy and Daddy. But my balance is still a little shaky so I pretty much always have a bruise or cut on my face. That is why Daddy and Pop Pop call me Bruiser. I am still a very happy baby and I am happiest when I am getting into things. I like to pull the mail off the desk in the kitchen and run around the house while mommy and daddy chase me. I also like to get into Gabby's dish and play in the water and I try to eat her food but Mommy won't let me. I've learned a couple of new words...Duck, Quack and Look but often they sound like Uck, Ack and Ook but Mommy knows what I am saying. I still love to say Ball (Baaaawl) the best.
I attached one of my favorite songs to the slideshow (sorry about the small video in the corner of the screen-Mommy can't get rid of it.) I still love music and will dance anytime I hear music.
Hope everyone is well!
Love,
Owen

No comments: