Sunday, March 30, 2008

This is how I roll!





Hi Family and Friends!
Just wanted to share some new photos! Mommy and Daddy are up to their old tricks dressing me up in funny t'shirts-so I thought I would show you what they subject me too! But, seriously overall I am a very happy baby. I smile and laugh alot....mommy and daddy are soooo funny! And boy can Nana make me talk!
Daddy put together my baby jogger stroller! I love it! Now I can see everything when Mommy and I take Gabby for a run. But I have to wear my sunglasses....I look pretty cool in them!

Mommy also got a video of me rolling over. I've been able to do it for a while but I'm defintely getting better at it! Daddy says Mommy sounds like Elmo when she talks on the video, so try to ignore the silly voice she uses to talk to me!

Anyway, I've got to go take a nap now.....Daddy says I have my fussy pants on! :)

Much love,

Owen

No comments: